I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

segunda-feira, 11 de dezembro de 2017

Rufus Zuphall - Weiß der Teufel... 1970 (Germany, Krautrock, Prog Folk)

- Klaus Gülden - flute, percussion
- Günter Krause - guitars, keyboards, vocals
- Helmut Lieblang - bass (01-05)
- Udo Dahmen - drums, tablas
- Thomas Kittel - guitar (06-11)
- Manfred Spangenberg - bass (06-11)
+
- Erich Engels - percussion (02)
- Rufus Zuphall - producers


01. Walpurgisnacht (Helmut Lieblang, Günter Krause) - 3:00
02. Knight Of 3rd Degree (Helmut Lieblang, Günter Krause) - 7:35
03. Spanferkel (Helmut Lieblang, Günter Krause, Klaus Gülden, Udo Dahmen) - 2:24
04. Freitag (Günter Krause) - 7:15
05. Weiß der Teufel (Helmut Lieblang, Günter Krause, Klaus Gülden, Udo Dahmen) - 17:12
Bonus (live 17th June 1972, Aachen):
06. 900 Miles (traditional) - 8:22
07. I Put A Spell On You (Brownie McGhee, Ruth McGhee) - 3:52
08. See See Rider (Dave Rowberry) - 5:18
09. Avalon Suite (Helmut Lieblang, Günter Krause, Klaus Gülden, Thomas Kittel, Udo Dahmen, Manfred Spangenberg) - 11:53
10. Summertime (George Gershwin) - 5:09
11. Prickel Pit (Thomas Kittel, Günter Krause) - 3:36


Mediafire 

Nenhum comentário: