I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

quarta-feira, 6 de dezembro de 2017

Grobschnitt ‎- Razzia 1982 (Germany, Deutschrock, Symphonic Prog)

- Eroc (Joachim Heinz Ehrig) - drums, keyboards, electronic effects, lyrics, producer
- Lupo (Gerd-Otto Kühn) - lead guitar, acoustic guitar
- Milla Kapolke (Michael Kapolke) - bass, vocals, acoustic guitar
- Toni Moff Mollo (Rainer Loskant) - vocals, percussion, lighting design
- Wildschwein (Stefan Danielak) - vocals, rhythm guitar, ascoutic guitar


All tracks written by Grobschnitt.
01. Wir wollen sterben - 3:35
02. Remscheid - 4:28
03. Razzia - 8:44
04. Der alte Freund - 4:18
05. Schweine im Weltall - 4:32
06. Poona Express - 5:26
07. Wir wollen leben - 4:10
Bonus:
08. Live Intro (live at The Shed, Sprockhövel,1981) - 3:26
09. Razzia (alternate mix feat. Volker Mist on keyboards) - 7:14
10. Wir wollen sterben (extended version) - 6:03
11. Live Intro (live at Philipshalle, Düsseldorf,1983) - 2:36
12. Razzia (live at Philipshalle, Düsseldorf,1983) - 7:30
13. Lupo's Düsseldorfer Komplimente (live at Philipshalle, Düsseldorf,1983) - 2:07
14. Poona Express (live at Philipshalle, Düsseldorf,1983) - 5:35
15. Wir wollen leben (live at Philipshalle, Düsseldorf,1983) - 9:02


Yandex
Mediafire 

Nenhum comentário: