I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

segunda-feira, 20 de abril de 2015

Tomorrow's Gift - Tomorrow's Gift 1970 (Germany, Krautrock, Proto-Prog)

- Ellen Meyer - lead female vocals
- Manfred Rürup - keyboards
- Wolfgang Trescher - flute
- Carlo Karges - guitars, percussion
- Bernd Kiefer - Fender bass
- Gerd Paetzke - drums
+
- Jochen Petersen - alto saxophone (11), producer


01. Riddle In A Swamp (Manfred Rürup/Carlo Karges) - 8:02
02. Prayin' To Satan (Manfred Rürup/Carlo Karges) - 5:07
03. One Of The Narrow Minded Thoughts (Manfred Rürup/Carlo Karges) - 3:27
04. Tenakel Gnag (Wolfgang Trescher/Carlo Karges) - 2:54
05. The First Seasons After The Destruction (Manfred Rürup/Carlo Karges) - 13:00
06. How You Want To Live (Manfred Rürup/Carlo Karges) - 7:25
07. Grey Aurora (Carlo Karges) - 1:49
08. Ants (Wolfgang Trescher/Carlo Karges) - 2:50
09. Breeds There A Man (Manfred Rürup/Carlo Karges) - 3:18
10. King In A Nook (Carlo Karges) - 4:25
11. Sandy Concert (Manfred Rürup) - 8:05
12. Enough To Write A Song About Or Two (Carlo Karges) - 1:58
13. Second Song (Wolfgang Trescher/Carlo Karges) - 0:26


Yandex 

Nenhum comentário: