I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

terça-feira, 28 de abril de 2015

Klan - Mrowisko (1971) Jazz Rock/Fusion • Poland

Excellent addition to any prog rock music collection

 - Marek Alaszewski / guitar, vocals
- Maciej Gluszkiewicz / acoustic piano, organ
- Roman Pawelski / guitar, bass
- Andrzej Poniatowski / drums, vocals

1. Sen (3:17)
2. Kuszenie (3:29)
3. Nerwy miast (3:31)
4. Senne wędrówki (3:52)
5. Taniec wariatki (2:02)
6. Taniec czterech (1:37)
7. Na przekór (2:16)
8. Nasze myśli (5:10)
9. Mrowisko (4:15)
10. Pejzaż z pustych ram (4:31)
11. Taniec głodnego (2:24)
12. Epidemia euforii (3:46)
13. Sen (1:49)

Yandex

Nenhum comentário: