I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

quinta-feira, 24 de julho de 2014

18 Karat Gold - All-Bumm 1973 (Germany, Krautrock, Glam Rock)



Álbum originalmente publicado no Contramão em 28/05/2011, o link do Contramão ainda esta ativo, mas mesmo assim fiz o up no yandex, então use o que mais lhe agradar.

Yandex
Mediafire

Banda formada por membros do Amon Düül II, Motherhood e Embryo, lançaram "All Bumm" em 1973. Achtzehn Karat Gold ou 18 Karat Gold.

1. Going home
2. Come on Monday
3. Flying
4. Goldrush
5. Star-eyed
6. Dr. Stein
7. Elektric infected
8. I am just a man
9. See me in your dreams
10. If my guru would know
11. Cool

Jörg Evers - guitar
Keith Forsey - drums
Klaus Ebert - guitar
Lothar Meid - bass

2 comentários:

soundvoyeur disse...

So cool. So good. Thank you, I love it.

CanFan disse...

Krautrock with glam influences & not taking itself too seriously... track 11 is especially funny/ridiculous. Thank you.