I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

sexta-feira, 28 de março de 2014

Jane - III 1974 (Germany, Krautrock, Heavy Prog)

Link

- Klaus Hess - electric & acoustic guitar
- Wolfgang Krantz - Leslie guitar, piano (04)
- Charly Maucher - bass, vocals
- Peter Panka - drums, percussion, vocals (04)
+
- Günter Körber - producer


All tracks written by Klaus Hess, Peter Panka and Wolfgang Krantz.
01. Comin' Again - 9:39
02. Mother, You Don't Know - 5:51
03. I Need You - 4:51
04. Way To Paradise - 3:25
05. Early In The Morning - 5:22
06. Jane-Session - 4:18
07. Rock 'n' Roll Star - 4:46
08. King Of Thule - 0:37
09. Baby, What You're Doin' - 3:06


Nenhum comentário: