I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

quinta-feira, 10 de outubro de 2013

Organisation (pre-Kraftwerk) - Tone Float 1970 (Germany, Krautrock, Psychedelic Rock, Electronic) New Link

Novo Link
Como prometi anteriormente aqui esta o álbum da banda que deu origem ao Kraftwerk.

- Ralf Hütter - Hammond organ (01-05)
- Florian Schneider-Esleben - electric flute, alto flute, bell, triangle, tambourine, electro-violin, percussion
- Basil Hammoudi - glockenspiel, conga gong, musical box, bongos, percussion, voice (01-05)
- Butch Hauf - bass guitar, shaky tube, small bells, plastic hammer, percussion (01-05)
- Alfred Mönicks (credited as "Fred Monicks") - drums, bongos, maracas, cowbell, tambourine, percussion (01-05)
- Konrad "Conny" Plank - sound engineering, producer (01-05)
+
- Klaus Dinger - drums (06)
- Michael Rother - guitar (06)


All compositions written by Florian Schneider-Esleben, Butch Hauf and Alfred Mönicks except where noted.
01. Tone Float – 20:34
02. Milk Rock – 5:15
03. Silver Forest – 3:13
04. Rhythm Salad – 4:03
05. Noitasinagro – 7:39
Bonus:
06. Vor Dem Blauen Bock (Kraftwerk, Beat Club TV Theme Mai 1971) - 11:15

4 comentários:

Enaldo Soares disse...

Márcia Tunes, parabéns pelo blog.

Conheço pouco sobre "krautrock" e o seu blog vai ser muito útil (e prazeroso)

Marcia Tunes disse...

Enaldo Soares, seja muito bem vindo ao rock alemão o blog é exatamente pra isso.

Anônimo disse...

+ um entre tantos albuns interessantes, caramba!!!

Anônimo disse...

An interesting one to hear. Thanks. W